Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Firsts

A new life brings lots of "first" events.  Today, we noted:

  • First hiccups
  • First bath
  • First time wearing a new 'outfit' (I told Tina, men don't wear 'outfits.')
We were able to get a parental suite today.  This allows me to stay with Tina and Silas all night.  With crying and feedings, I'm not sure this was such a good idea!  Actually, Silas has be a quiet baby so far.  PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!  We prayed for a slow and quiet child so his old parents could keep up.  So far, so good.

Silas has been a pure joy for us.  I know every parent thinks their kid is special, but mine really is! :)

Sorry I posted so few photos today.  The Internet connection at the hospital is very slow.  More later.

-Papa

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Linda wants more up close pictures of the STAR please!!!!! :) Hope you ALL are having a good day!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO cute! I love him. Congratulations, Tina and John and Oma! I would love to be there to hold him. So thrilled for you. Love, N

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an official request: A picture of John & Tina (and you might as well put Silas in there too :) Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALWAYS PRAYING YOU!!! Everytime I see a Koala Bear Changing table :)

    Dean

    ReplyDelete