Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toothy-Pegs

Silas is learning how to eat with his hands.
This is an important skill to learn towards enjoying a juicy hamburger!
To get there, he is starting with these teething rusks, aka toothy-pegs.
 

He enjoys rubbing them on his gums.
 

I guess they must taste ok too.
 

The negative side effect of this is a huge slobber puddle that is worse than a dog with peanut butter placed on the roof of their mouth.
(No, I've never done that to our family dog!
And we aren't supposed to give Silas peanut butter yet. :) )
 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Absolutely LOVED the peanut butter reference. I don't know why, but a very clear mental picture appeared in my mind immediately!! Made my day!!
    Oh yeah - Silas is still a cutie!! :)

    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete